What is Manifest?
- An API driven Service-Catalog providing a single source of truth for service to team attribution with accompanying metadata about each team, service, and the mapping between them. We are defining a service as any modular component or system of components that provide a service to another technology team within an organization.
Who Is Manifest For?
Organizations that fit the below criteria will extract the most value from Manifest:
- Technology organizations that follow a micro-service architecture
- Organizations that have more than 1 service or infrastructure stack
- Multiple engineering teams each responsible for a discrete component or capability
- CRUD Actions against Teams and Services
- UUID tag creation for each object making it simple to integrate into public cloud environments
- Flexible metadata model so your organization can store the data you need
- Automated migration from spreadsheet inventory to Manifest
- Access control security with RBAC using JWT tokens for precision authorization
- Containerized for ultimate versatility and scalability
- Single source of truth for all your cloud and datacenter resources