Alumni CalNet Account
Alumni are eligible to keep the same CalNet account. That account provides login access to:
- School of Information resources, including:
- I School Intranet
- I School career services
- Berkeley campus resources, including:
- Job and internship postings
- Berkeley Career Center alumni career services
- Lifelong learning
- Berkeley alumni directory through the my.berkeley.edu alumni portal
After you graduate, your CalNet account will remain active for a nine-month grace period. In order to keep your account active beyond that grace period, you will simply need to login once to the @Cal Alumni Network:
I School Intranet Access and Alumni Directory
If you’re having trouble logging in to CalNet, follow these instructions from UC Berkeley IT.
If you never had a CalNet account:
If have a CalNet account, but cannot access the I School Intranet:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, I School degree, and graduation year, and we will activate your I School access.
If you need other assistance, email email@example.com.