Leadership Development Program for Gender Equity: Student Application
The 2022–23 Berkeley School of Information Leadership Development Program aims to increase advancement of women and non-binary students into technology leadership roles by providing an environment that affirms and reflects intersectional experiences. Students will learn and share strategies for navigating unique gender-based challenges and opportunities individuals may face in leadership.
Please fill out this application if you are interested in participating in the 2022–23 LDP.
To be eligible for the 2022–23 LDP, you must:
- Be a current MIDS, MICS, or second-year MIMS student during the fall term. (You can graduate prior to the program ending in May 2023) (First-year MIMS students and 5th Year MIDS students are not eligible for the 2022–2023 cohort.)
- Have an interest in exploring the experience of women & non-binary individuals in technology careers.
- Commit to participating in monthly virtual 1:1 mentoring activities
- Commit to participating in monthly virtual LDP events
- Commit to contributing fully (to the best of your ability) to supporting your LDP cohort and championing their success.
Applications for the LDP are due Friday, August 26, 2021 at 11:59 pm PDT.
All applicants will be notified by September 9.
Questions or Comments
Thank you for your interest in the LDP program.
After you submit your application, we will contact you by September 10 with information about your participation in the LDP program. In the meantime if you have questions or more thoughts to share, please reach out to the LDP team by emailing Laurie Haskell-Woerner.