A creative minded, critical thinking and dedicated professional with solid knowledge and extensive practice in computer science and software engineering with 6+ years of professional enterprise-level software developing experience.
Top skills: Java, C#, Python, OOP, Data Structures, Algorithms, System Designs and Full-stack development
Education: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, minor in Economics, Purdue University, Fall 2012 - Spring 2016, GPA 3.62 / 4.0
Full Stack Software Engineer in IT department of an Asset management Company
- Current company is Los Angeles Capital Management LLC, an asset management company focusing on 100% global equity trading, AUM is around 30 billions USD.
- Leading developer of building a new trading system called Zuma, which integrates company’s existing trading workflows and provides traders with new real-time indicators and charts for their trading optimization (Real-time gain and loss, etc.)
- Leading developer of company’s optimizer engine, which integrates portfolio managers (PMs) workflows, clients’ constraints & objectives, Axioma mathematic optimization engine, and Alpha models from Research team
- Developer of building a new portfolio management system called Venice, which provides PMs a new workflow to manage clients’ accounts and performs regular rebalancing.
- Responsible for building and integrating varies web services on top of third-party vendors’ APIs (CRD, Bloomberg, etc.)
- Building a new single page application (SPA) frontend for the trading system (Zuma) and PM system (Venice) using Angular
- Integrating Azure cloud functions (Azure AD, Authorizations / Authentication, App Insights, etc.) into varies projects
- Programming Languages: Java, C#/.NET, SQL, C++, C, Python, Shell Scripts
- Data Structures and Algorithms: Thorough and deep understanding of common data structures; efficient algorithm design & time complexity analysis
- Software Engineering: OOP, Design Patterns, Agile Methodology, Full-stack Development, Source Control, Mobile App Development (Android & iOS), Spring Framework, Software Testing
- Databases: Database Design & Maintenance, Data Integration, Performance and Scalability Optimization