Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence with Python, R, Tensor Flows
Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Masters degree candiate
- Ph.D Materials Science and Engineering- Polymer and Fiber Engineering (Dual minor in Chemistry and Materials), May 2013 - Georgia Institute of Technology, [GPA-3.62/4.0]
- BSc. Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, July 2008 – Mendeleyeev Univ. of Chem. Technology, Moscow, Russia, [GPA- 5.0/5.0] (Proficient in Russian Language)
- Internet of Things- Roadmap to a connected world certification, May 2013- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professional Education Digital Program
- Ph.D Materials Science and Engineering- Polymer and Fiber Engineering- Georgia Institute of Tech.
- Process Technical Development Engineer – Senior Integration Engineer on Memory Technologies (3D-NAND)—Modelling, Simulation and Electrical Layout/Design for predictive Electrical Yield/EM and Rel. Fails @probe.
- Process Technical Development Engineer – Back-End Integration Engineer for the embedded Dynamic Random Access Memory (e-DRAM) Technology node.
- Process Technical Development Engineer – SOC Back-End Integration Engineer for the IOT Technology node.
- Process Technical Development Engineer – Far Back-End Integration Engineer- Packaging & Die-Prep for the IOT Technology.
- Process Technical Development Engineer – Yield Analysis for the e-DRAM technology node
- Ph.D Thesis - Design of Photo-modifiable Material Systems for Mask-less Patterning of Functional Ceramic and Metallic Materials at Multiple Length Scales