Associate Specialist Researcher with Pr. Hany Farid (Sept 19 - Present)
We develop algorithms to automatically detect disinformation and borderline content, partnering with major social media platforms.
ISchool Graduate Student (MIMS 2019)
- GSR with Pr Hany Farid on Youtube's auto-play algorithm
- Member of the Algorithmic Fairness and Opacity research group
- Risk assessment of San Francisco's algorithmic solution to replace cash bails
- Cybersecurity consulting with a central-American NGO to defend against state-surveillance
- Investigation of a hate speech campaign on social media with the Human Right Center
- GSI for Pr. Weber's class Applied Behavioral Economics
- Capstone Project: Individual-specific ad-targeting
Engineering degree from Télécom Paris: Undergrad in CS and Maths + MS in Data Science
2018: Algorithm Designer @Bloom. Design an influence ranking model for social media posts.
2016: Algorithm Designer @Jalgos. Design and Implementation of data-intensive algorithmic solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
2013 - 2017: Freelancer. Several projects, involving optimisation, resource allocation and web semantics.