From Yahoo Finance
By Business Wire
Databricks, the leader in unified data analytics, today announced keynote speakers alongside expanded technical content and training at Spark + AI Summit which is taking place June 22 - 25 in San Francisco. The keynote lineup spans data and machine learning innovators to data visionaries, including Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight.com, Jennifer Chayes of UC Berkeley, and Adam Paszke of PyTorch. To support continuous innovation and expansion of the conference content, Spark + AI Summit welcomes Ben Lorica as the Program Chair.
Spark + AI Summit is the largest data and machine learning conference bringing together engineers, scientists, developers, analysts and leaders from around the world. "Over four days we’ll gather the greatest minds in our industry to shape the future of big data, analytics and AI and share knowledge through training, over 180 talks and networking events. Spark + AI Summit has become the destination for data teams to collaborate on solutions to solve the world’s toughest problems," said Ali Ghodsi, cofounder and CEO at Databricks.
The growing list of keynotes include:
- Nate Silver, Founder of FiveThirtyFive.com and Author of The Signal and the Noise
- Kim Hazelwood, senior engineering manager leading the AI Infrastructure Foundation and AI Infrastructure Research efforts at Facebook
- Adam Paszke, Author and Maintainer of PyTorch
- Jennifer Chayes, Associate Provost of the Division of Computing, Data Science, and Society and Dean of the School of Information at UC Berkeley
- Francois Chollet, Author of Keras, Software Engineer at Google
- Hany Farid, Professor, UC Berkeley and Author of “Photo Forensics”
Jennifer Chayes is the associate provost of the Division of Computing, Data Science, and Society and dean of the School of Information at UC Berkeley. Hany Farid is a professor at the UC Berkeley School of Information and EECS. He specializes in digital forensics.