Applied Natural Language Processing Project Presentations
Join us for the final student project presentations from the course Info 256. Applied Natural Language Processing.
Presentations will span two days: Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9. Each group will give a 5-minute overview of their work and have a few minutes for questions.
Day 2 Projects
- Neologisms: Time Signature Prediction Using Attention & Lexical Gaps
- Out of Domain Named Entity Classification
- Using Deep Learning for Named Entity Recognition in Clinical Notes
- Multi-Class News Classification
- News Article Headline Generation
- Identifying the Complex Relationship Between Customers, Front-line Fast Food and Retail Workers
- Situational Power in Written Conversations
- Analyzing Characters of Game of Thrones TV Series
- Gender Discrimination in Airbnb Reviews
- Inferring Journal Affiliation From Article Text