Applied Natural Language Processing Project Presentations
Join us for the final student project presentations from the course Info 256. Applied Natural Language Processing.
Presentations will span two days: Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9. Each group will give a 5-minute overview of their work and have a few minutes for questions.
Day 1 Projects
- Pushing Towards Grounded Theory with Contextual Topic Modeling
- Voice Conversion
- Analysis of UFO Sighting Narration
- Evolution of Romance and Sexuality in Literature (1800s-present)
- I Come Before You A Changed Man: The Emergence of Insight at the California Board of Parole Hearings, 2007-2012
- Deep RL Dialogue Generation for a Therapy Chatbot
- Classification and Prediction for Political Text
- Gender Bias In Pronoun Resolution
- Comparing Representation Methods for Natural Language and Python Source Code on Stack Overflow
- Information Extraction from Patent Cases