Career Management Day
The School of Information Career Management Day is a full-day conference about networking, career, and job-search skills, for current and past MIMS students.
The conference will include the following sessions:
- Professional headshots
- Networking with alumni & company representatives
- Preparing an elevator pitch
- Conducting a job search
- Résumé review
- Interview preparation
- Compiling a professional portfolio
- Online presence and reputation
- Engaging in salary negotiations
The conference will feature facilitators from across campus and company representatives.
Dress: Business casual or business formal.
All participants are required to bring their résumés for review.
Advance Registration Required
- Current MIMS students: $25.00
- MIMS alumni: $50.00
Registration fees include lunch and a professional headshot.