Hello! I am a recent graduate of the University of California, Berkeley. I earned a B.A. in Data Science with a concentration in Cognition. Concurrently, I have received the UC Berkeley School of Engineering SCET Certificate in Entrepreneurship and Technology. Go Bears!
Currently, I am working as a Data Analyst at the computer software company, Housecall Pro. Concurrently, I am an incoming graduate student at the UC Berkeley School of Information, pursuing a masters degree in Information and Data Science. I love exploring new and innovative ways to apply data science and analytics to real world applications within the tech and/or healthcare industry. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA but am currently living in San Francisco (staying Bay Area local!)
Here are some fun facts about me -
- I am Persian-American and speak 3 languages (English, Farsi (my first language), and Spanish)
- I am a huge music lover (any and all types), I play a couple of instruments (piano is my favorite), and am an avid concert/music festival goer - let me know if you have any recs!
- Something on my bucket list to complete this year is the California Double (surfing in the morning and snowboarding in the same afternoon)
- I am obsessed with coffee - at least 3 cups a day.
- I have flown a plane before!