After “Awareness and Action”: From today’s cyberpolicy to tomorrow’s digital environment
Presented by the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and the UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC)
In January 2017, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) Cyber Policy Task Force issued recommendations for the new administration, charting a policy agenda for the next four years. But what will these recommendations mean beyond the current term? And how will they affect how we think about cybersecurity in the years to come?
The UC Berkeley Center for Long-Term Cybersecurity (CLTC), in conjunction with the CSIS Cyber Policy Task Force’s West Coast Cohort, will parse these questions in a panel discussion.
- Betsy Cooper, CLTC Executive Director
- Steve Weber, CLTC Faculty Director
- Sameer Bhalotra, Co-founder and CEO at StackRox
- Davis Hake, Director of Cybersecurity Strategy at Palo Alto Networks
- Ellen Richey, Chief Enterprise Risk Officer at Visa Inc.
- Chris Riley, Head of Public Policy at Mozilla
- Nico Sell, Co-founder and CEO of Wickr