Prospective MIMS Student Open House
The I School will be hosting an Open House for prospective MIMS students. Classes during the day will be open for visitation between 11:00 am and 5:00 pm.
In addition, we will be hosting an information session at 5:30 pm.
Information Session for Prospective MIMS Students
5:30 - 6:30 pm
Room 210, South Hall
The following classes will be open to visitors on September 26:
- Info 213. User Interface Design and Development
- Info 290. Multimedia Narrative
- Info 257. Database Management
- Info 290. Applied Behavioral Economics for Information Systems
- Info 271B. Quantitative Research Methods for Information Systems and Management
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reservations are required. Please reserve your spot by submitting the reservation form below: