I School Feeds
RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds offer another way to stay up-to-date with the School of Information. Subscribe to our feeds to get the latest news and events, formatted for your favorite feed reader.
What's happening at the I School
The School of Information and I School people in the news
News from alumni of the I School, SIMS, SLIS, and the School of Librarianship
iCal Calendar Feeds
Automatically add I School events to your Outlook calendar, Google calendar, Macintosh iCal calendar, or iPhone calendar.
Upcoming Public Events
Public events listed on the I School website.
Career Services Events:
MIMS Career Events
Career services events for I School MIMS students and alumni searching for jobs or internships
MIDS Career Events
Career services events for I School MIDS students and alumni searching for jobs or internships
Ph.D. Career Events
Career services events for I School Ph.D. students and alumni searching for jobs or internships
On-campus Academic Calendar
Academic calendar for students in on-campus degree programs. (From the UC Berkeley Registrar’s Office.)
MIDS Academic Calendar
Academic calendar for students in the online Master of Information & Data Science program.
How to subscribe to an iCal calendar feed
Displaying an iCal feed on your Google (or bCal) calendar
(1) Find the URL of the calendar you want to add. On the above list, you copy the URL by right-clicking on the calendar name and selecting “Copy shortcut” or “Copy link address” or “Copy link location.”
(3) In the left column, find the label “Other calendars.” Click the little arrow to the right of “Other calendars.”
(4) On the dropdown menu, select “Add by URL.”
(5) When the "Add by URL" window pops up, paste in the URL you copied in Step 1, and then click the button for “Add Calendar.”
Displaying an iCal feed on your iPhone calendar
Click the calendar name above and select “Subscribe.”
(1) Find the URL of the calendar you want to add. On the above list, press and hold the calendar name and select “Copy.”
(2) Open “Settings”
(3) Scroll down and click on “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
(4) Scroll down and click on “Add Account”
(5) At the bottom of the screen, click on “Other”
(6) Under “Calendars”, click on “Add Subscribed Calendar”
(7) Paste in the URL you copied in Step 1 and click “Next”
(8) After it verifies the feed, it will display the calendar information. Click “Save”.
(9) The academic calendar will now show up on your iPhone calendar, and will be automatically added or updated when you’re connected to the Internet.